Thursday, June 2

Bleach is Turning Up the Heat

And the story deepends...

So this week in Bleach the fighting continues. This episodes starts out with Kuchki, Hitsugaya, Kenpachi, and Kamamura going back to the Soul Society. As they went through the Precipice World, Kamamura ended up staying behind in order to ensure the others made it through. Once the others made it through, they split up to find Inaba.

Kenpachi ran into is copy on the way. This was one of the battles I was waiting for. Kenpachi versus a more bloodthirsty Kenpachi. This battle is satisfying. Both Kenpachi's came with all they had. They behaved the same, which I found to be funny becuase they were like saying the same thing to each other. The fighting in the rain was super dramatic. It was also nice to see Kenpachi fight for more than just the sake of violence. For once, he had a proper reason to go on.

The squad 4 captain is in a lot of trouble. She went into a closed room with Inaba and her Lieutenant just to find out her lieutenant is a reigai. Now, she may be facing a battle with her reigai and her lieutentant. I am praying that we get the chance to see Unohana fight. It is always the peaceful ones that have the best skills just lying dormant. I believe it will be a great battle! I don't think we will see her fight again. This may be the only opportunity for her defeat someone in battle.

Yama-jii is still fighting Sunsui-reigai and Ukitake-reigai. The old man actually thinks the match will end in a draw. I am really excited at the possible chance to see his bankai. I wonder if he can go to a third level like Ichigo. I thnk it easy to forget that Sunsui and Ukitake were students of Yama-jii and that they have both been capatains for over 100 years.

On a last note I don't know if I'm seeing things, but did the drawing for Kenpachi's battle look extra artistic? I found the style to be more detailed than usual. Maybe it was because of the rain but let me know what you think. Also, does anyone else believe we will have the chance to see Unohana fight this arc?

No comments:

Post a Comment