Friday, June 3

Lucy is the Strongest and Natsu Cries?

This week on Fairy Tail...

Lucy was sent to Edolas by Mystogan and she can use magic because he gave her a pill. That now makes Lucy the strongest member of Fairy Tail! Ha! I love that Lucy gets to be the strongest, but I don't think she is up to the task. She has the talent to overcome a lot, however she does not have the experience. It really showed when she freaked out because Virgo came instead of Loke. She should have just used Virgo instead of telling her to go away. They are lucky Edolas Natsu came and saved them.

Speaking of the Edolas Natsu, man I couldn't believe that man cried. I was in love with him until I saw the wimpy baby tears. I think he is cuter than Earthland Natsu and a little taller. Edolas Natsu acts older to me.The car he had was pretty cool but he is way different than the Earthland Natsu.

This episode really left me wondering about where Mystogan is and what he is doing. I also finally came to the realization that Mystogan is from Edolas and is not the twin of Jellal. I believe in order for Lucy, Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel,  Happy and Carla to be successful they are going to need Mystogan. Hopefully he will meet them in the Royal City.

On a last note, where is Makarov? I thought we would see the Edolas version of him. Who runs the Edolas Fairy Tail? I don't think it could seriously be Lucy. Let me know where you think the old man is.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for getting me started with anime. It is very exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete