Saturday, May 14

Erza is One Scary Lady

Konnichiwa

The end of Fairy Tail this week was fantastic! But first a quick recap. Natsu, Happy, Wendy, and Carla are at the Fairy Tail guild in Edolas still taking in the new personalities of their friends. Major shocker LISANNA is ALIVE! O_O Fairy Tail is the only guild left and they are on the run from the fairy hunter, ERZA. Also, I guess cats are Exceeds.  I don't know what that means but they seem have some serious power. The last major development, the Earthland Fairy Tails wizards are in the Royal City! However, they have been turned into lacrima! T_T

I feel like this week laid all the heavy stuff on me at the end. Why does Erza have to be the enemy? Also, she looked seriously tense. I was scared ._.  I guess that's how she would have turned out without friends. Then to find out that everyone was turned into lacrima! It was just too much! How can that even be undone? Are we just gonna be stuck will this new group? Natsu and Wendy have their work cut out.

Teenage Wendy is kinda hot! <3 I was surprised to see like Wendy older. How did that happen? The best thing that happened in this episode is Natsu getting to see Lisanna alive! His first love just came back to life! I wanted to jump up and down with him. He has harbored some serious feeling because her death. She is going to make leaving Edolas really difficult but he will have to have the strength to move on. Next week should give us more info. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment