Friday, May 13

Reigai V.S. Originals!

Konbonwa ^_^

Bleach this week was very exciting. The first round of original v.s. reigai battles has started. Ikkaku,Omaeda,Hisagi and Ayasegawa all are against their reigai and it seems that the copies have won. For starters, Omaeda's copy looks ten times better than him! LOL! I don't know how they can replace Omaeda with Omaeda-reigai. They look nothing alike. Secondly, I can't believe Ikkaku lost, but then I have to remember that the copies are more bloodlust than them and Ikkaku was pretty crazy to begin with  I'm starting to think that in order for the originals are going to have use the fact that they have been fighting longer to get the upper hand on the copies,. Their battle experience should prove to be why they win.

I am worried about Ukitake and Shunsui. Upon hearing that Ichigo was suspected of foul play those two go and check the Precipice World records. Just as they see they records don't match they get arrested. Also, Inaba seems to be moving forward on his plans. I wonder what he is up too ?_? I really want to know this guy's story.

One more thing, am I the only one dissapointed in the Old Man? I expect him to know things are wrong. I feel like the copies' spirtual pressure is different than the originals and that he would be able so sense that. Let me know how you feel about this. 

I will have a review of this weeks Fairy Tail up tomorrow and sometime next week I will add FMA:Brotherhood. ^_^

*Side Note: I have no clue who is reading this. Please let me know what you think I NEED feedback. Also, if there are any shows you would like me to follow let me know. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment